Fixed Auditorium Seat Kotobuki TSA-712638SQBP
TSA-712638SQBP is a Fixed Auditorium Seat which fixed to the floor and has a single and share armrest. The seat has the plain or perforated wooden panels to increase the elegance of the hall and support the acoustic effect.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Kotobuki Sea
- Feature: The Spacia seat with the 3D air mesh fabric and the gentle rising mechanism help to reduce the noise and the vibrant when operation. The armrest is made from the natural wood. Especially, the TSA-712638SQBP chair has a 3D curved back design with the square cutting at corners to create a sturdy feel but very smooth and luxurious.
Specifications of The Fixed Auditorium Seat Kotobuki TSA-712638SQBP
- Fabric: 3D Air mesh fabric. Basic colors selected from the color chart KSF, KQ, F338. The fabric can be fire retardant and follow the highest standards of the UK and Singapore
- Seat: The seat cushion fabric is removable. The cushion is molded polyurethane with a serpentine spring that prevents deformation of the seat during long use. Seat frame made of steel with the anti-shock mechanism.
- The backrest pad is cast from polyurethane and cover by fabric. The rear wood panel is made of 18-layer pressed plywood with PU coating.
- Armrest: Natural solid wood painted PU finish.
- Side panel: Wood pressed PU finish.
- Chair leg: fixed to the floor, made from pressed steel plate with the powder coating finish KC-280 (black).
- Seat width: W500mm ~ W550mm
- You may like: Hall Chair With Writing Tablet Kotobuki TSA-502537