Fixed Classroom Furniture SDA-79-38 Plastic Blow Molding
Products Fixed Classroom Furniture SDA-79-38 from Kotobuki Sea Co., Ltd. is made based on Japanese technology with modern design. Chairs and tables are fixed to the floor. The chair has the ability to fold forward when not in use. The seat shell is made of two-layer blow molding plastic. This is an outstanding solution for classrooms, offices, and halls.
- Origin: Manufactured at Kotobuki Sea Co., Ltd., Vietnam.
- Feature: The product has a strong and stability for students to sit comfortably without any difficulty. The surface of the tabletop is coated with anti-scratch and PVC border around to reduce damage during use. Seats are made of high-quality synthetic plastic with blow molding technology. The seat’s leg has the function of returning to its original position when not in use, saving space for each row of seats.
Specification of Fixed Classroom Furniture SDA-79-38
- Size: Table height 720mm, Seat side 420mm
- Tabletop: T20mm plywood board, finished with laminate (PVC edge).
- Front Panel: Aluminum alloy casting
- Table drawer: Round steel bar, cast steel plate with silver electrostatic powder finish
- Hook: Round steel bar is coated with electrostatic finishing powder silver
- Seat surface: Two-layer blow molding plastic
- Table legs: Round steel tubes are coated with electrostatic finishing powder in silver color
- Rear part: Plastic molding is adjustable
- Table legs and chair legs: Fixed to the ground with anchor bolts (expansion screws)
- You may be interested in Classroom Chairs FCA-365 Kotobuki Sea – One Seater Table Classroom SDA-265 Kotobuki