Modern Auditorium Chair Kotobuki Sea With Japan Style
Modern Auditorium Chair is a type of chair that is designed to be fixed on the floor, can be joined together or has a separate hand, the seat and the back pad has the urethane cushion covered, the frame and legs made by the steel with a powder coating finish. This is another type of traditional loose chair with four legs, and sometimes has a classical design such as carving, decorative patterns…
The Kotobuki Sea Modern Auditorium Chair uses high-frequency pressed plywood with environmentally friendly glue. This kind of chair is aesthetically pleasing and has a durability of 25-30 years, suitable for the harsh climate conditions of Vietnam.
The Auditorium Chair TSA-712638L has no wooden seat bottom panel with high sound absorption, suitable for concert halls, movie theaters.
The TSA-712638L chair was provided to the performance room of the Vietnam National Academy of Music at 87 Hao Nam, Hanoi.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Kotobuki Sea
- Product Code: TSA-712638L
- Dimension: Total height 950mm, Seat Height 430mm, Seat Width 500mm – 550 mm
Specifications of Modern Auditorium Chair TSA-712638L
- Fabric: 3D Air mesh fabric. Basic colors selected from the color chart KSF, KQ, F338. The fabric can be fire retardant and follow the highest standards of the UK and Singapore
- Seat: The seat cushion fabric is removable. The cushion is molded polyurethane with a serpentine spring that prevents deformation of the seat during long use. Seat frame made of steel with the anti-shock mechanism.
- The backrest pad is cast from polyurethane and cover by fabric. The rear wood panel is made of 18-layer pressed plywood with PU coating.
- Armrest: Natural solid wood painted PU finish.
- Side panel: Wood pressed PU finish.
- Chair leg: fixed to the floor, made from pressed steel plate with the powder coating finish KC-280 (black).
- Seat width: W500mm ~ W550mm
- You may like: Seat For Auditorium TSA-194281LBP Kotobuki Sea – High-Quality Wooden Classroom Chair Kotobuki FCA-7982